Meet the staff.
Hi! Here we are. Allow us to introduce some of our guides. Besides these lovely people we are backed up by a large network of guides to meet all requests.
- Thomas the Traveler have guided throughout the world in the last 12 years. His vast knowledge of useless facts makes him a great storyteller and pub-quiz participant. Thomas guides in Danish and English and you can meet him on all types of tours for Aarhus Experience.
- Ben the Viking has guided the Vikings excursions in York and is a huge nerd on the topic. Ironically since the Vikings pillaged and conquered his homeland. He has developed our “Aarhus and the Vikings” excursion. He moved to Aarhus because of love and also attended the opening of Aarhus as Cultural Capital of Europe. Ben guides in English and you can meet him on all types of tours for Aarhus Experience.
- Yao the Architect has guided for many years around the world. She moved to Aarhus because of love and she knows a lot about architecture. Yao guides in English and Chinese and you can meet her at the free walking tours.
- Trini the Teacher has guided historical tours on foot, by bike and segway in Granada, Spain. She is a qualified English teacher and have skills in climbing and zip line. Trini guides in Spanish and English and you can meet her at the free walking tours for Aarhus Experience.
- Lau the Night Manager quickly became a regular guest at the pub crawl. Because of his good humor and delightful personality we just had to let him run the pub crawl. Lau (sometimes) guides in all languages in the world but he is clearly most proficient in Lithuanian and English.
- Line the Historian know Danish history, as if she herself took part in all of it. It is fortunate that she is studying history at the University of Aarhus. Line guides in Danish and English and you can meet her at all types of tours.
- Sylwia the Storyteller love to talk and talk and talk about culture, history, everyday life and so much more. The tourists in Krakow used to benefit from touring in bikes with Sylwia. Fortunately you can now meet her in Aarhus when she guides in English, Polish and Russian on all of our tours.
- Tobias the Founder is one of the founders of Aarhus Experience and has guided throughout the world for 10 years. His name is pronounced “two-beers” and he has created several of the tours. His guiding philosophy is that it’s better to tell a good story than a boring fact. He guides in Danish and English and you can meet him on all tours for Aarhus Experience.
Have you ever considered becoming a tour guide? See job openings here.