Meet the staff.
Hi! Here we are. Allow us to introduce some of our guides. Besides these lovely people we are backed up by a large network of guides to meet all requests.
- Thomas the Traveler have guided throughout the world in the last 12 years. His vast knowledge of useless facts makes him a great storyteller and pub-quiz participant. Thomas guides in Danish and English and you can meet him on all types of tours for Aarhus Experience.
- Ben the Viking has guided the Vikings excursions in York and is a huge nerd on the topic. Ironically since the Vikings pillaged and conquered his homeland. He has developed our “Aarhus and the Vikings” excursion. He moved to Aarhus because of love and also attended the opening of Aarhus as Cultural Capital of Europe. Ben guides in English and you can meet him on all types of tours for Aarhus Experience.
- Yao the Architect has guided for many years around the world. She moved to Aarhus because of love and she knows a lot about architecture. Yao guides in English and Chinese and you can meet her at the free walking tours.
- Hi, my name is Tania, I’m 19 years old and I’m done with my Advanced Levels this Summer. I love to travel and meet new people, that’s why I think it’s nice to be a guide, on this pubcrawl especially!
- Tobias the Founder is one of the founders of Aarhus Experience and has guided throughout the world for 10 years. His name is pronounced “two-beers” and he has created several of the tours. His guiding philosophy is that it’s better to tell a good story than a boring fact. He guides in Danish and English and you can meet him on all tours for Aarhus Experience.
Have you ever considered becoming a tour guide? See job openings here.